My Twitter
Thursday, March 19, 2009
My busy schedule for the week.

Last sat, I was at Royden's birthday at Clarke Quay's Rebel where he got drunk even before me and my darling reached. As Royden's friends were throwing ice cubes at him to wake him up, Royden got angry and being drunk, he started throwing them back without proper aiming. As flying ice cubes got no eyes, I got hit on the head and as well as on my elbow. It hurts ok. =(

On sun, it was the wedding dinner of Alvin's sister. It was more of a gathering for my poly gang whom we have not met up for quite some time. Kinda miss those times of my poly days where we shared lame jokes and suaning each other. Anyway, we will be holding another gathering in the 1st week of April. =)

Just hours ago, it was CHILLI MOUNTAIN's(no more FY..so emo la) birthday. I guessed we all had fun at Mind Cafe but mostly importantly, the birthday girl gotta be happy right? Anyway, with D around, she would probably be the world's happiest girl. Am i right? Haha.

As you can see, I have been drinking too much alcohol for the past few days and soon i might just turn into an ALCOHOLIC soon. Probably Lovelle can be my good friend soon?

And to my "gay" partner, I have always thought that my relationship with Julia was like a Murcielago until I saw you driving Gallardo right behind me. Good job for being able to catch up with me. Probably that explains why we are both 85 uncles and we both love driving FAST cars. Anyway, I wish you all the best and please use the rubber brakes in times of emergency. I guess Steve would have the same mentality as us but for his case, he's driving the flintstone car where he is trying hard to accelerate but someone beside him is applying the brakes. =X


I put on quite a show
Very entertaining
But its over now

karl mooed at : 12:28 AM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>