My Twitter
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Ok. Prelims is done. May's main exams is just right round the corner. Should i be glad that prelims is over or should i sulk over the upcoming main exams? I was telling my darling that i am quite sad that prelims is over, cos that means its going to be the freaking main exams soon.

Actually i was more prepared for this year's prelims compared to last year as i only started studying days before the prelims exams for last year. But this year's prelims is far more demoralizing compared to last year's. Ever since i took my CF paper, I totally lost the motivation to study for my IBM and FI. It will be of no surprise if i failed my IBM(which i bet my entire asset on). My only hope is on Macro and FI which I think will have a higher chance of passing.

Anyway, I will work doubly hard for the next 2 months and prepare myself VERY VERY well for the main exams but not before a date with my precious darling who is dying to go PAT TOR with me. And also to celebrate FENG YAN's birthday and
which I am not even INVITED, so I shall keep quiet about her birthday plans. But then again, I am not even INVITED, why should I even care RIGHT? HAHA.

Shall go take a good rest and totally not touch any books this weekend to reward myself for the all hard work that i have put in for my prelims.

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
And we'll linger on
Time can't erase a feeling this strong
No way you're never gonna shake me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby






karl mooed at : 12:39 AM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>