My Twitter
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Firstly, I would like to thank all of you guys for celebrating my birthday with me and also for the wonderful ESPRIT bag. Hope you all enjoyed the Vodka Ribena and Vodka Redbull as well as the clubbing at Phuture. If Phuture were to be rated as though it was at the movies, I think it would be rated as M18 lor. *MuackZ* here *MuackZ* there *MuackZ* everywhere. >.<"" I almost had to ducked my head in case I get kissed accidentally. Anyway, I had lots of fun and it had been a long time since I enjoyed clubbing that much. I guess the next time we can chiong again is after our exams in May. Phuture after exams anybody? *Sense that lovelle will be the 1st to raise her hands*

Group Photo (where's li shan?)

The 85 Shu Shus.. They rocks..

The Babes (what's an 85 *ahem* doing inside?)

Secondly, I wanna thank my Dear for the Adidas watch which she just got for me at Tampines Isetan. Now I can finally change my watch which I have been wearing for the past 3 years. Although I got another Adidas watch which is of the similar design, I try not to wear that too often if not somebody is gonna make noise. (cos it was a gift from my ex-gf =X)


NICE RIGHT? ^^ *MUACKZ*


Seriously, I think theres some problem with my Dear. I am still wondering why she can update her POSB passbook 3 times in a time span of 15 mins, just because she made 2 transactions and had to update it so that it would be of the updated balance. OH MY TIAN!! Is this the so called "perfectionist" trait of a Virgo like you girls said? She said that her passbook balance must be the same as the current balance in the bank.*Faints* So I joked that her POA's Bank Reconcilliation statement must be damn zai la. Maybe she can even set the questions for the upcoming exams?

Just caught "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" over at GV Tampines. Totally reflect the character of my precious Darling man. Shopping is seriously a woman's best medicine cause no matter how emo she gets, mention the word "SALE" and their eyes will OPEN WIDE and their mouth will grin from ear to ear. As for my Dear, she will get so excited that she will stand jumping on the spot and screams "LETS GO!!" and leave me behind in a daze. But then again, I am beginning to enjoy shopping more these days but one thing I could not understand is why my Darling is a sextillion times happier than I am whenever I do my shopping. =) Maybe I can become the director for a new movie called "Confessions Of A Shopaholic's Boyfriend"? HAHA.

I doubt I can sleep tonight though. Why? Cause my CHIO Nokia 5800 XpressMusic will be delivered to my house tomorrow? OMT!! I seriously don't understand why I am so excited lei. Maybe its because I am aiming to get that phone even before its launched here in Singapore? And after being cheated at the Nokia 5800 launch at Zouk some time back, I was even more determined to get that phone. Anyway, my Darling changed her phone too and I had to match her CHIO PINK phone with another CHIO phone.


Isn't it lovely? *DROOLS*

karl mooed at : 10:48 PM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>