My Twitter
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I can see that my Dear is feeling kinda down these few days. I can sort of understand why it is so cos I am experiencing the same thing in my family. Probably it has a bigger impact on her because shes a girl? For me, I wouldn't say that it doesn't affect me but I rather let it bother me after my exams are over.

Anyway I have started my mini exercise regime once again. I hope my determination which I had last time before I entered army would come back and stick with me throughout this period. But I seriously doubt so when my exams are freaking just round the corner. I hope my upcoming RTs after my exams would help me accomplish my goal in shorter time possible though. =(

And to my Darling, no matter what happens, I just wanna let you know that you will always be my baby and I will stick with you through the ups and downs and we will ride out of the storm together hand in hand.

I LOVE YOU <3

Muackz


karl mooed at : 12:01 AM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>