My Twitter
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Yesterday I had buffet steamboat at Holland Village's Crystal Jade with my poly gang. Was meant to be an advanced birthday celebration for me. Totally satisfied my craving for mala, sliced beef and most importantly, XIAO LONG BAO!! Gonna let the pictures do the talking.. Here goes..

Yuan Yang Steamboat which consists of Pork Knuckle Soup and Mala

Free flow of XIAO LONG BAOS!!(Of cos is eat already then will left 2 la!!)

After dinner, we headed off to Plaza Sing to catch "Marley And Me". It was quite a touching movie I must say. CHA YI DIAN shed tear for it. Some mei nu beside me was dripping tears as she watched lor. And she said I was mean to laugh at her after that. =X

Hmm.. And i got a total of 3 gifts from them as presents..

Does the above niu niu looks familiar somewhere? Just that its a smaller version compared to the 1 in my dear's car..



New sling bag!!


New pencil box!! That means somebody won't find my pencil case an EYESORE anymore!!

Thank you guys for all the present. LOVE YA DIP DIP....


And some photos which I took at Alvin Sister's wedding at Sheraton Tower.

My darling was so excited over this ring she stole from her mum's jewellery box and starts "hao lian-ing" to everyone she saw at the dinner. BTH!!

US!!

Just this morning, I received an SMS from my darling and it goes like this.. "HAHA GOT VERY HAPPENING THING TO TELL YOU". I immediately picked up my phone and called her back anticipating some HUGE news. She was asking me to guess who is the person related to the "happening" news and there I am guessing.

"LI SHAN? No.. LYNETTE? No.. DONT TELL ME ITS J? YEA!!"

Seriously, I have no idea whats up with the girls now. If I had knew that 85 SHU SHUs are so greatly in demand now, I would have waited 6 months later before I stepped into a relationship la!! Maybe I can find a HOTTER, CHIOER, MORE VOLUPTUOUS girlfriend? (Damn it.. I sounded like my GF now)

I was telling my darling that I got quite tired of entertaining u all guys le. I thought that after that "flintstone" car after Desmond, probably its hard to have another car behind anymore. Oh My Tian!! Now theres another couple behind the "flintstone"'s car who is on BMX bicycle!! I almost choked on my saliva!! Looks like I have to "put on quite a show" AGAIN!! I swear I will not entertain another couple that appears behind the BMX bicycle whether they are on roller blades or by foot. HAHA.

So now we have a Murcielago, Gallardo, Flintstone and a BMX bicycle. The Murcielago is definitely at cruising speed while the Gallardo is trying hard to catch up. I am sure they wouldn't take too long to overtake the Murcielago and cruise infront of them. =) As for the flintstone car, I gotta get Steve to remove his brakes ASAP. If not they wouldn't even see the Gallardo's tail light? As for the BMX, in order to catch up with the chui flintstone's car, they have got to 1st get a better car right? HAHA

I sincerely wish them all the best. And that we can all "cruise" together on the expressway some day and with our partners right beside us. Isnt that romantic?

Time to head off to SengKang field to "put on quite a show". =)

karl mooed at : 10:09 AM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>