My Twitter
Monday, March 16, 2009
Actually, I don't really really like the idea of publishing my checklist la. But due to the latest craze that our dear FENG YAN started, i am being FORCED to do up the checklist. So here it goes..

Qualities That Karl Wang Would Look For In A Gal..

-Pleasant looking (Doesn't have to be a ravishing beauty)
-Able to manage her finance well (Spend within her means)
-More of a saver than spender (Thrifty)
-Honest
-Kind hearted
-Has integrity
-Ethical (My ex is totally unethical and has no integrity)
-Doesn't show attitude for no apparent reasons (Ok.. I know every girl will attitude but for me.. it must be within my threshold.. which is quite low i must say..)
-Have patience (For i am quite a patient guy.. So i would at least expect some form of patience too?)
-Faithful (Cos my ex sort of cheated on me in some way?)
-Shower me with love too (If you can.. I can do so otherwise..)
-Fair (If you can do it.. So why can't I?)
-Driving license (Preferably.. In case I got drunk and needed somebody to drive me home..)
-Able to do own laundry (But then again.. which girl nowadays does their own laundry?)
-Flexible in thinking (Considering alternatives which might prove to be a better decision?)
-Get well along with my family (My ex hates my family for unknown reasons)

Ok. I am done. Actually I am a very easy going person. So long as my GF/Wife don't kena any IMMEDIATE FAILURE, I would usually close 1 eye and forget. Like what I told my BABY, I usually try to have 0 expectation on the qualities of the girl I like. That is because by having no expectations, I would be easily contented and thus leading a happier life? I know it might sound naive but so long as I am HAPPY, I am totally fine with anything. So therefore the list above is NOT A MUST have, but rather PREFER to have. =)

karl mooed at : 10:54 PM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>