My Twitter
Monday, April 6, 2009

I got a shock of my life when I found out that actually you have been bad-mouthing me all the while. Does bad-mouthing me in front of my friends make you look like a SAINT? Or are you just trying to make me look like some asshole or jerk? Or is it sympathy that you are trying to get out of them? Luckily, we all saw what kind of a person you are soon enough if not everybody will just think that I am the asshole instead. I gave you chances but you failed to repent. You kept thinking you were right in everything you do and what everybody else did was wrong. I was blind but I managed to see through you much earlier than I expected. Luckily I was brave and strong when I decided to leave you and I never looked back since. Actually I sort of have forgiven you for all that you have done but ever since I found out recently of what you had done behind my back, I have condemned you till a state of no return. All that you have done simply disgusted me to the MAX and you have shown to me how UGLY a woman’s heart can be. I rather puke at your actions than at any ugly girl on the street. Seriously, I would rather get banged down by car than to EVER SEE YOU AGAIN. Just my karma to even meet you in the 1st place. But still, I wished you all the best and hope karma doesn’t come knocking on your door and that you can even sleep peacefully at night. GOOD BYE.


karl mooed at : 10:16 PM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>