My Twitter
Friday, April 17, 2009

Days back, we were discussing about whether does not telling the whole story constitute to telling lies and it sort of got me thinking for some time. Both shan and nette agree to the fact that by not telling the whole story does not mean that they are lying but rather, just making things easier for them cause they do not have to go through the hassle of explaining themselves later. I agree with them up till a certain extent though. Why do I say that? Cause I would sometimes do that too but it would only be towards my parents just to save myself from the constant nagging. But when it comes to relationships, I would prefer to come clean with things even though I am not asked. I wouldn’t like the idea of keeping things from her because I hate to be asked,” Why didn’t you tell me earlier?…” I do not like the feeling of being loss for words or rather coming up with some lame excuses to explain myself. And also, I know that by telling the truth earlier, things would not be as ugly compared to when the truth surfaced some way or another.

That’s why I prefer to live with a clear conscience and thank god Julia has the same mentality as me. Everybody has their own style of doing things and it hard to judge which way is right or wrong. But I always like to ask myself this, “Do you want others to do it to you? If not, do not do it to others”. I guess both Julia and myself have too many things which we see eye to eye and that explains why after 6 months, we still as lovey dovey.

And YES I WILL MISS YOU WHEN YOU ARE AWAY IN HONG KONG. CAN YOU PACK ME IN YOUR LUGGAGE? *PLEASE LAH!!* =(


karl mooed at : 11:33 PM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>