My Twitter
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Today is the 1st time me and my darling took a MRT together. It has been close to 6 months and we have never taken MRT before. Ever since she got a car as a gift from her daddy, we have always been out either with her car or mine. So we hardly never had a chance to take public transport together.

So there she is posing across the platform. I was told to wait for her at the opposite platform cos she said that it would seems like we are like a pair of separated couple. How LAME is that right?


Since its our 1st time taking MRT together, taking picture is a must isnt it? =)

Initially, our plan was to lunch at EXPO and then study at the coffee bean at Foyer 1. But guess where we went to in the end?


CHANGI AIRPORT!!

I suggested having lunch at POPEYE over at Terminal 3 and we ended up studying at the MAC instead.


Well.. We not only took MRT together.. We took the Skytrain as well.. =X

Crown Plaza Hotel? Isn't it nice?

While studying at MAC, my darling was asking me some stuffs and for some unknown reason, I simply refuse to answer her and it kinda pissed her off. Actually I wasn't intending to make things difficult for her but I forgot she was very moody these few days. So for next few weeks, I promise not to chu anymore stunts and will PAMPER her like a PRINCESS!! *SWEATS*

So.. this was what I got from her when I returned from a break.. she left it in between my study guide and i was like "FWAH SIMI SAI LAI EH" when I saw it..


Her message for me..


My reply to her..

And her reply back to me..

So from today onwards, I KARL WANG, NRIC S85XXXXXH, PROMISES NOT TO BULLY MY BAOBEI ANYMORE. This promise will cease after the May exams. =X

karl mooed at : 12:03 AM


KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com


LOVES

♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving



TAGS





LINKS

Angie
Desmond
Julia
Joey
Lynette
Li Shan
Stacy



ARCHIVES

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
November 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
April 2012



<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7149540686482227062?origin\x3dhttp://moo--moo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>