My Twitter
This is what happens when I make my GF angry.
So if you guys ever see a red Clio with a cow hanging like this, then chances are, the Princess is very angry with the BF over some stuffs. And don't ever cut her lane in such a situation cause you will get cursed by her even more badly.
Just got back from a short run in the park nearby. I never felt so chui ever since I started running. My head is spinning damn badly and my legs are wobbly the moment I start to run.
I guess age is catching up on me. I have never experienced such a level of fatigue before. I am so tired that I did not even bother to explain myself when you are so angry with me. I just stood still while you lashed at me. Even if I did, you would be too angry to even try to understand me. So why bother when I am already drained of all my energy....
It sort of got me reminiscing........
karl mooed at : 10:05 PM
KARL WANG

25 March 1985
Aries
unavailable
St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com
LOVES
♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving
TAGS