OMFG.. I actually remembered to update my blog la.. HAHA.. So I am gonna blog about some happening stuffs that has happened over the last few months..
Hmm.. I actually witnessed a guy taking a upskirt video of a SingTel model while working as a coordinator for Comex 2009 and had to report to the police station over at Cantonment Road as a witness. Didn't realise I was that righteous leh.. You all people confirm don't believe it right?=X
And for my results? 1 word. DISAPPOINTING. I do not understand why my results got worse when I actually put in twice the effort. I was expecting a B for my Macro cos I really studied very hard and in the end? An "E". I wondered what actually went wrong and I remembered having 3 papers in 2 days. So is that the perfect excuse for my poor results? I seriously don't know. But I have gotten over it and am glad that I actually passed all my subjects and promised myself to work doubly hard for my final year. HONOURS HERE I COME!!!!
Our anniversary's coming in a few weeks time and so is my dearie's 21th birthday party. OMG!! Gonna burn a hole in the small pocket of mine. Thank God I found a good paying part time job during the F1 period and it kinda ease my burden in one way or another. And also my pay for my customer service job and COMEX 2009. Multiple Cashflow in my CashFlow Statement. =)
My family hasn't been happy these few days over some stuffs and I hope things will get better in the future.Plus the fact that my aunt got hospitalized didn't help either. =(
I just wish my family can stay happy, good results for my final year in the uni and also maintain the wonderful relationship I have with my dearest can le. I hope that's not too much to ask for isn't it? =)
karl mooed at : 10:14 PM
KARL WANG
25 March 1985
Aries unavailable St Hilda's Pri, St Hilda's Sec,
Temasek Poly, SIM-UOL
Banking & Finance
c0w85@hotmail.com
LOVES
♥ the GIRLFRIEND Julia
Mala Steamboat
Durians
Hanging out with my buddies
Alcohol (Long Island Tea, Flaming Lambo, Shooters)
Sea Breeze
Driving