Hmm.. I think my blog is dying and here I am gonna revive it with some BOOMZ topics to spice things up a little..
Today, I am going to talk about SEX and VIRGINITY.
According to definition which I have found by using google, being a virgin simply means a person who has not had sexual intercourse. Well, but from what I understand, different people have different definitions about being a virgin. Some believe that virgin consists of emotional virginity and physical virginity. And to lose your virginity means to give up both the emotional attachment to your virginity and engage in physical act of sex. Now lets see, if a person thinks of sex all the time and is willing to give up his/her virginity, is he/her still considered a virgin?
Some define sex as any intimate sex act that involves nudity and stimulation with the goal of orgasm. In this case, if a woman had experienced orgasm without any penetration by the male's penis, would she still be considered a virgin?
How about if woman was raped? She may have experienced sex, but as she was unwilling and thus still virgin in emotional sense. Now, would she still be labeled as virgin?
I have read on HWZ forums that alot of guys there view virginity in woman as a piece of skin and that it didn't matter to them much as they know that many girls out there are practising pre-marital sex. Some even wished that their GF were not even virgin to begin with. Not because they know that they will be having sex with them in the future, but rather they do not want to be guilty or feel pressured if their GF gave her "1st time" to him and both of them did not last till marriage. I remembered one even complained that once the GF gave her virginity to him, she demanded so many things out of the guy and that the reason she gave was that she was willing to give her most precious "thing" to him and why he cannot just give in to her demands. I guess that sort of freaked the guy out because he knows that he is unable to satisfy(no pun intended) her in any way. In the end, they broke up because the guy was close to having a mental breakdown because of the GF.
So what lesson can we learn from this incident? If you are a guy and your GF is a virgin, think twice before you decide to take that "precious thing" from her because she might just become a demanding freak who makes unreasonable request and probably throw a tantrum for no apparent reasons just because you "owed" her and she have every right to do ANYTHING. If I become such a guy, I think I would just drown myself the next time I go for my swim.
Now I shall talk about love and virginity. For example, if a guy's requirement for his GF is to be a virgin, WHAT IF, the GF got raped while holidaying overseas, would you dump your GF because of the fact that she is no longer virgin? Or will you still continue to love her unconditionally irregardless of what happens? Would you still be able to accept her without having that prick in your heart? Now, how about the reverse case. The BF got drunk and slept with another girl in a unconscious state of mind, he did it without any love and his heart is still with the GF, if you were the GF, would you forgive and forget? Or would you dump him? 1 important note here is that his heart is still with you all the while.
From my point of view, why do people termed "sex" as "making love" is because its the highest level of affection and intimacy that a couple can ever attain and requires 2 hands to clap. Both parties must be willing and requires a certain level of maturity to approach it. It is often viewed as the essence of any relationship. But ironically, even with it, relationships fail and hearts get broken. At the end of the day, one must remember that things that you are prepared to give up, you must not regret but rather keep it as a memory that you once gave it away to the person you once love.